2/8/10

Wanted: Vests and a Firm Handshake

Anybody up for some hot making out ?????? - 22 (LA/Valleys)


Date: 2010-02-08, 7:48PM PST

Hey dudes,

Is anybody up for some hot making out tonight? I have a real weakness for some full lips. like mine. LOL. I also get into a bunch of other things, but I want to start slow with some passionate french kissing. See where things go. Maybe some oral, j/o.

LOOKING FOR A NO PRESSURE THING. JUST HANG FOR A BIT AND EXPLORE EACH OTHER.

I'M a 22 year old college student and I'm about 5'10. I play some basketball and love to go rock climbing. I have a lean body (about 155 lbs or so). Boyish face w/ full lips.
MY MOM IS MEXICAN AND MY DAD IS FROM AUSTRIA. SO I GUESS I'VE GOT KINDA OF A INTERNATIONAL LOOK.

GET BACK AT ME WITH A FACE PIC AND SOME STATS, IF YOU ARE THAT HOT KISSER I'M LOOKING FOR.

ADIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment