3/3/10

Because I can't even write this stuff.

What’s one of your nicknames?
RuneDaddy, WhipCracka, Whippy, Frank

What do you prefer to be called?
Doesn’t matter to me if you refer to me by my first name or one of my nicknames.

What’s one of the first things that come to mind when you hear the word “fun”?
Cracking whips. I have several bullwhips, cow whips, a snake whip and an Australian stockwhip.

What magazines do you subscribe to, and how many of those do you actually read or look through?
Online mags would include Whips Monthly, Tom’s Hardware and Cosmo.

What’s your favorite beverage?
Non-alcoholic: Dr Pepper

Do you have a collection?
Yes (see above)

If so, what do you collect and why?
My whip collection (for whip cracking)

If you could be any cartoon character, which one would you be?
Bugs Bunny. He’s got everything, brains, looks, travels above and under ground. And a wit as sharp as a kitten’s claws.

Favorite type of music/band?
Ministry, Skinny Puppy, Linkin Park, the sound of a whip crackin', etc.

One place you’ve been you’d recommend everyone go once in their lifetime.
Middle Earth

Favorite birthday dessert/cake?
Angel food cake with white frosting and strawberries.

What do you enjoy doing the most?
Spending time with my wife and daughter at Disneyland watching our pet hawk, Lazareth, attack giant mice for sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment