1/28/10

Letters Home


Shortly after two unidentified beings arrived to Earth via really, really long rope, a transmission was interrupted and deciphered by natives to read the following:

"Earth Dwellers,

Wasssssupppp!!!!!!!!!

I arrived today to your planet via really, really long rope and boy are my arms tired! HA HA! Jk! I am so freakin' excited to be here finally. I can't wait to meet y'all!

As you may have seen, my travel partner (you can call her #29) was resistant at first to my unconventional landing technique but eventually she finally relaxed and started to trust me which lead to a much more pleasurable experience for us both. I hope that new matching shirt and pants combo I got her for the trip might warm her up to trying a few new landing maneuvers later, if you know what I mean. I sure hope you do..............................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................(wink.)

Anyway, I hope to meet y'all as soon as I figure out how to navigate around the terrain without the use of these long ropes. Earth is wacky, I sure hope you have pleated khakis here too.

Laters,
Bill"

No comments:

Post a Comment